100 PATRONS, 100 COMMISSIONS
ORA100 is an exclusive club of music patrons whose members are supporting the commissioning, recording and performance of 100 brand-new contemporary choral works. The members of ORA100 are making possible what will become one of the greatest and most exciting collections of commissioned choral music in modern times. At the same time, they are following a long tradition of enlightened patronage that has supported composers through the centuries.
There are still a few memberships available, and whether it’s for yourself, a loved one or even a group of music enthusiasts, we would love to have you on board.
ORA Choir with Suzi Digby, its Artistic Director and Founder, will be recording the commissions for posterity, so you will be able to enjoy listening to these new works, proud in the knowledge that you have done so much to support modern-day choral music.
MEMBERSHIP OF ORA100 WILL ALSO INCLuDE THe fOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Acknowledgement on the ORA website as an ORA100 member
- Acknowledgement of ORA100 on the scores of commissioned pieces
- Quarterly newsletters keeping you updated with choir, composer and commissioning news, choir concert and tour dates etc.
- A free copy of every new ORA recording which contains ORA100 commissions (1st due in Feb 2016)
- An annual gathering of the ORA100 club
- Priority booking for ORA concerts
As a member of ORA100, we ask for a donation £1,000 per annum for 3 years. Please click on the link below if you would like to become an ORA100 member or have any questions about the club.